Selling your home is a big deal! This is your largest financial asset, and I do not take that lightly! I also understand that this is your home, where you have lived and created many memories. Parting ways with your home is not always easy. But when it is time to move on to something new, it is important to have the help of a real estate agent who has a plan for success!
There are two important qualities in a real estate agent that will guarantee a minimal stress, quick sale for top dollar!
- Will communicate with and update you regularly, according to your preferences. If you want a phone call once a week with an update, no matter what, you get it. If you want an e-mail summarizing the day's activity, you get it.
- Will respond to your calls, texts, and e-mails in a timely manner...usually within minutes. At the worst you will get a response within two hours of contacting me.
- Will not just sit back and hope offers come in on your home. Will be active and work hard to generate visits and get offers.
- Will advise and help you prepare your home to attract showings and generate offers within days of listing your home.
Here are a few important aspects of selling your home where my service stands out:
- Correctly pricing your home. If you start too low, you may not maximize the selling price, even if you get offers above the list price. If you start too high, your home can sit on the market for too long and become "undesirable" to buyers. I utilize comparable sold properties in your area to help determine a starting point, and then adjust the price to reflect the unique characteristics of your home.
- Staging your home. Research has shown that homes that have been professionally staged sell for more money than similar homes that haven't been staged. It is important that your home is presented in the most desirable manner possible to the buyers. I am familiar with what attracts buyers, and will do a room by room analysis, making recommendation on easy changes to prepare your home to sell for top dollar.
- Professional photos. Everyone is doing their home searching online, and research shows that homes with professional photos increases listing views by 61%! More people viewing your home online equals more people coming to see your home, and that means you sell your home quicker and for more money! I work with a local photography company to provide the absolute highest quality photos of your home to attract buyers to come and make an offer. Visit SEVEN IMAGES Real Estate Photography's photo gallery for samples of their work.
- Relationships with high quality contractors, HVAC companies, plumbers, electricians, roofing companies, and more to help ensure that you're getting the best value and high quality work done on your home to prepare it to sell. I will make recommendations on what you should consider having done, but the decisions on what repairs or additions to make are up to you.
- Attention to detail. Once the offers come in, I will negotiate the highest price possible, and we will get a contract signed! But once a contract is accepted, there is still a lot of work to get to closing. I will be in communication with all parties involved, whether the buyer's agent, title company, you, and anyone else, to ensure that we stay on time every step of the way to closing.
Contact me now to get started with a free Home Market Analysis!